Tuesday, November 21, 2006

KVKK Verndale MN 1070 - my 1000th verification from NA

KVKK Verndale MN 1070 kHz became my 1000th NA QSL!
My first NA station was KJNP North Pole, AK 1170 kHz that I captured in my home QTH in Joloskylä with my old Trio 9R-59DS in 1976 - to be exact November 22, 1976. KJNP verified my report on December 10th in the same year. So it took almost exactly 30 years to gather all those 1000 QSLs from The US, Canada, Bermuda, Greenland and St. Pierre & Miquelon. It has been a long way with many nice memories...
KVKK sent a long, nice e-mail verification with lot of information of the stations they run and the state of Minnesota as well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Onneksi olkoon, hieno saavutus.

Pena
PJS-2145

TK said...

Congrats Tuomo !
I still remember how we listened to some West Coast NAs & AK stations at your nice old QTH at Joloskyla in 1977-78!
Tarmo, TK

VEH said...

Congratulations TUA.

It seems that I have still a long way to go. VEH

HAR said...

Congratulations! Lämpimät onnittelut!

Perästä tullaan, tosin oma jenkkisaldo jää kauaksi taakse tonnin maagisista luvuista.

73s Hannu, HAR