Saturday, March 24, 2007

WDSK Cleveland MS 1410 -verification

Capturing WDSK from Cleveland, Mississippi on 1410 kHz was one of the highligts on PAX63 for me. As the matter of fact this station is my second catch from Mississippi and my first Mississippi -station from the traditional US regional cahnnels. October 10, 2006 was a great day for DXing with many fine stations from the US east coast and the southern states.
WDSK verified by a short but a polite e-mail after I found a correct e-mail address to the station.

"I have listened to the audios and you are correct it is the WDSK 1410am station you heard. It is amazing what radio waves can do... I thank you for letting me know about this. Feel free to email me if you ever have any questions and I will try to answer them as best I can."

No comments: